Old DRM’d Wrox ebooks are “upgradable” to DRM-free
Great news! I’ve been working with our fantastic tech support team and confirmed that if you bought one of our Wrox ebooks from Wrox.com or Wiley.com in the old DRM format, and that book is now available as one of the 27 (soon to be 40) books that’s available DRM-free, we can get you a DRM-free version! Many of you have asked for this and I’m glad it’s going to happen. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Check to see if your ebook is on the list of new DRM-free Wrox ebooks.
- If it is, contact Wrox technical support through the support page at: http://wrox.custhelp.com/app/
- Provide support with the ISBN of the ebook you purchased and your order number. (If you don’t have an order number which would have been in your confirmation email, provide them with your cart account username).
- They’ll reset the download and you’ll be able to log into your account and download a shiny new DRM-free version.
- If your order is more than 6 months old, this may be more difficult for tech support. We haven’t attempted this yet with these old orders which are archived.
- This will only work if you bought it from Wrox.com or wiley.com. ebooks purchased from other retailers won’t be upgradable.
About the Author
Wrox Blogs is proudly powered by WordPress