Wrox in Español, Italiano, Chinese, Hebrew, Serbian, and more
I mentioned a few weeks back (Wrox Branches Out in Germany and in Deutsch) that I’d try to point out some of the great partners who translate our books. These are the twelve languages and seventeen translation partners I have websites for. As I find the sites for a few others and as we add new partners I’ll update this list occasionally.
- Chinese (Simplified Han) – this is one of the languages that gets the most translated Wrox books with at least three publishers translating for us – Tsinghua University Press, Beijing Huazhang Graphics & Information Co, Publishing House Of Electronics Industry, and Posts & Telecommunication Press
- Croatian (Srpski)- Dobar Plan Publishing Company
- German (Deutsch) – our very own Wiley VCH!
- Hebrew – Hod-Ami
- Italian (Italiano) – Apoge Online and Hoepli
- Japanese – Shoeisha Co., Ltd
- Korean – Acorn and WikiBook
- Polish (Polski) – Helion
- Portuguese (língua Portuguesa)- Alta Books
- Russian – Dialektika
- Serbian – Kompjuter Biblioteka –
- Spanish (español) – Anaya Multimedia
About the Author
Wrox Blogs is proudly powered by WordPress